Chitika Leaderboard

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tuesday

Lame title right? I couldn't think of anything better, Tuesday is what it is, the day after Monday.

Also, I came up with a brilliant idea. I am currently typing this sentence at 11:19 PM Monday night, and I will fill in the rest of this space with bullet points of ideas that I wanted to put in the blog but knew I would forget to.  Then I save the draft, and fill out the details when I actually post it.  You, the follower, will see none of this but I thought it was great.

Yesterday I passed the 50 follower "milestone" so theres a little mini-party going on right now, thanks guys.  I was also thinking, thanks to all the comments I got, that I might end up doing daily/very frequent layout or background changes just to keep things fresh.

I'm going to attempt to start a new art project.  I don't know what its going to look like, but I'm going to edit the picture of my guitar I posted way back in March in GIMP and see what comes out.

~Feeling pretty creative
Gryt

23 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 50, mate; doesn't seem like much but it's a big number to collect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you gotta start somewhere right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the 50 dude ive still got a way to go lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gryt you've got a great blog here.
    followeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog, i like the fish over there <----

    followed

    ReplyDelete
  6. grats on 50, man! pay it forward, brotha

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! Ireally want to see the guitar picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gratz bro. love the fact that i'm not the only one who says brilliant on blogs. lol followed+

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks really interesting and fun to me!
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep those creative juices flowing, and update with the results!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun working around in GIMP... I use it some... but I still prefer photoshop and my wacom tablet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. DAMNIT, MAN! I thought it was Tuesday! IT IS WEDNESDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats up to 62 now! that was fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the 50! next milestone is 100?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking forward to the "guitar project". :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Grats on hitting fifty followers :D Maybe I should try that idea out myself for posting blogs, I do tend to go off topic or wonder what to talk about next, but I also tend to merge everything into one big mush lol. I'll look at the second point just to realize I covered it in the first.

    ReplyDelete
  17. there's good reason you hit 50 :)

    ReplyDelete