Chitika Leaderboard

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Busy

Short post for now, I've been loading sheets of 4x4, 4x8 and 4x12 foot drywall all morning so I'm wiped out.  I might post again later with something interesting, its gonna be a busy day today.

Yesterday someone asked what the Budweiser draft horses were when I mentioned I saw them, and yes I'm still going to hopefully upload that video I took later today. No, don't get that excited I took it on my iPod and its only a minute long but its still kind of cool.

Those horses are absolutely beautiful.

Busy, busy, busy,
~Gryt

23 comments:

  1. Clydesdales, no? They are an elegant breed.

    Thanks for the post. And thanks for commenting on my blog post. I am always $upporting! Hope you return the favor! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Clydesdales. They are the most awesome horses ever! I miss seeing them at Mardi Gras parades. I love it when they shit in the street, beads end up in it, and some little kid always goes and grabs for them and hands them to the parents. By the time it's in their hands and realize where they came from, it's too late! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drywall is always tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeew Drywall. At least you work hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was the one to ask that! :)))
    So, they literary are Budweiser draft horses! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've earned your rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clydesdales are awesome, I used to love seeing them going to Busch Gardens as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clydesdales and appaloosas are my two favorite horse breeds. And it's a coincidence because most Budweiser products seem to come from their urinary tracts smell and taste wise...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heart horses. thank$ for $haring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. while i dont love horses, i must admit those are beautiful, and HUGE

    ReplyDelete
  11. yea they are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish they did not poop! following+

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know this kind of horses from my hometown too. I don't like them as much as you do but that's okay.

    ReplyDelete