Chitika Leaderboard

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Forgot

Man, yesterday there were like three things I wanted to post today in my blog but I can't remember a single one of them.  Bear with me as I keep changing the background haha, I'm still trying to find something that works.

The only exciting thing I can really thing of is that next week I'm going to watch Newcastle United play the Columbus Crew, which should be a really nice match to watch.


To avoid more posts where I can't think of anything to talk about, if theres something you want me to discuss leave a comment because I am totally brain dead right now, haha.  I might update my blog in the evening rather in the morning when I come up with those brilliant ideas and still remember them tomorrow.

Still under a heat advisory
~Gryt

13 comments:

  1. You should write down your ideas.
    Works for me. :D

    And, tonight, I intend to watch a nice little game myself. Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice :D followed :P nice blog ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lot to talk and share.. the great idea will come soon.. be patient :)

    followed, you can go to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the game, and good luck thinking up what you were going to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good.
    Background changes keep it original.
    followed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You said you're an artist so why not some drawings?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the feedback, and i like your idea james

    ReplyDelete
  8. luv football! what do you think about the brazilian teams?

    +following

    ReplyDelete
  9. More soccer reviews would be nice for me. Just watch TC and tell us the results and you opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im actually liking this background. Did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, I wish I did. Its one of the wallpapers for my computer haha, whenever I see a picture that I like and is big enough to fit my computer screen I save it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey man nice blog, i saw you're a musician. what do you play?

    ReplyDelete