Chitika Leaderboard

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Its a Bird, its a Plane!


So the air show officially starts today, but yesterday I went outside to see the F16 thunderbirds practice.  Those planes are absolutely amazing, and the pilots are incredibly skilled to be able to pull off all those stunts.  I might go back out and watch a little of it today, but it's supposed to get over 100 again I think, so I won't be out there long.

I made some progress on my pedal, I sort of learned how to read schematics.  Hopefully I can get the rest of the circuit board put together later today.  All I'm waiting on is the actual case to come in the mail.

My band needs some song suggestions, so pretty much any kind of rock besides screamo is what we're willing to play if you guys can think of anything.  We don't have a singer yet though, so nothing too hard because I'd rather not waste 3-4 weeks learning a song that our singer can't sing when we get one.

Currently instrumental,
~Gryt

26 comments:

  1. you really caught my interest with your post! nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first thought the picture was photoshoped. Mad skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would want to see more of that air show. Realy good pilots there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Air shows are so loud though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda want to see the airshow too haha. But I might suggest good canadian bands as you may because some are very good. ea dinosaur bones. Can we hear more of your instrumentals?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey you should learn this song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5TajZYW6Y

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey man Famous Last Words by MCR is a great song to play with a band! I would highly reccomend it! Thanks for commenting on my post -- I'll be sure to reward you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A shot like that MUST come from another plane! I wish I could get a few hundred pictures like that.

    And building stuff: It's a pain in the ass sometimes, but it pays off. I'm trying to figure out micro controllers at the moment. A bit frustrating at times...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Air shows are crazy, these people pilot planes like it's a videogame. It takes a lot of skill to understand the limits you can push a vehicle and to exploit them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you get some songs together. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mike, haha thats funny.
    @Dilord, I can't get any full band recordings yet, but I can get more guitar stuff if you'd like to hear that
    And thanks for the song/band suggestions so far, I'll see what the others think

    ReplyDelete
  12. The airshow would of been amazing, I havent been to one of those since I was little, can't wait for you to post your progress with the music mate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Went to the airshow by me last week, was a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love some of the stuff I've seen people pull off in planes :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wish I could get to see all that in action.

    ReplyDelete
  16. just learn some weezer. you can almost never go wrong with the classics

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to go see an air show lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  18. was driving in the car like 2 days ago and saw an amazing plane show, :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i once seen a air show... cant remember clearly but i think it was great ^^
    +1

    ReplyDelete
  20. It must be really noisy, right? That would piss me off.
    Also I hope, that no plane crashes to your house.

    Song, hmm .. Born to be wild .. maybe, I dunno. :/

    ReplyDelete
  21. damn i need to go to an air show at once

    ReplyDelete