Chitika Leaderboard

Monday, July 18, 2011

Eh, Too Hot.

Its Monday and I just woke up to flip on the news for a Heat Advisory and Heat Index of 103 or something ridiculous. I know its summer, but come on thats just a bit too hot.

In other news, I might be attempting to build a fuzz pedal for my guitar from scratch.  Thanks to the wonderful people over at instructables I have a small idea of what I'm doing: http://www.instructables.com/id/Fuzz-Pedal/.

Hopefully a couple of you watched the World Cup finals, that was a nice match.  I was disappointed in the US during penalty kicks, but serious props to Japan staying with them the entire game.
Attempting not to get heat stroke,
~Gryt

6 comments:

  1. I hate the summer for the heat and the winter for the cold :x. I complain to much but I guess its kind of a luxury?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The final match was very exciting and Japan played well. Be happy about the hot temperature, it will get colder faster than you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The final match was awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's been horrible here... but luckily today it rained...

    where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in the middle of Ohio in the USA, its too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah god it's too hot here in the middle of the USA, temps are dangerous. It is supposed to rain tomorrow though so that may help.

    ReplyDelete