Chitika Leaderboard

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mobile

Woohoo. My old router has given all it had, so I am internet-less again.
This is a nice little post from my phone however.
I actually quite like the idea of posting from anywhere, maybe I'll introduce you guys to the wonderful place I live in.

Right now, and I don't know why, but everything just feels "right" and all is well.

The song I have on right now is pretty good, being that power metal is my favorite genre. "In the Violet Fire by Pharoah"

I don't know if it'll post but heres my guitars.

~Gryt


4 comments:

  1. I hope your things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cool guitars. At least you still have an outlet even without the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, I would love to play those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would you need a router anyway? Can't you just connect your modem directly to your PC? I do that when nobody else is using the internet connection but me.

    ReplyDelete