Chitika Leaderboard

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Too little time

My blog posts might get shorter and shorter, but they will not stop.  I think rather than trying to fit in time to draft a post and all, I might just have 3-4 lines or more depending on how fast thoughts fly into my head.
The bane of computer gaming
I got a hold of the files for Skyrim from a friend and attempted to install them.  However my Mac Mini's insides are the equivalent of a laptop, and even when I had the Cider wrapper all configured I still had a pretty choppy game.  I might try to tweak some more, I might not.

Been really pressed for time recently,
~Gryt

(PS, incase you missed the one cent link thing I talked about a few days ago, my name is a hyperlink to the website.  I'd suggest everyone check it out; a penny earned is one penny you didn't have ten seconds ago)

8 comments:

  1. What I do when I'm pressed for time is write when I have time and then set the posts to update in intervals so I don't always have to be at my computer to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that 1 cent click real? It doesn't look very legit. Looks more like a scam site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same as subradar, sometimes I just write 3 or 4 posts in a row because I'm in the mood and save them for days that I haven't the mood to write.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaming is the main reason I haven't gotten a mac. It really is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm finding I'm short on time these days, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone's talking about auto posting, how does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive been wanting to try Skyrim "].

    ReplyDelete