Chitika Leaderboard

Friday, August 5, 2011

Hrm...

 I saw it on a couple other blogs, and should I add a reply option to comments? It would make the comment form come in pop-up box, which personally I don't like. Your opinions?

I've been really busy with the band today, and I will be again on Sunday so just a quick post. Got a couple song ideas we're playing around with for the next song which will be a bit harder I think.

Aces High, by Iron Maiden

Welcome Home, by Coheed and Cambria

War Pigs, by Black Sabbath

War Pigs is probably the easiest of the three in my opinion, followed by Aces High and Welcome Home, only because thats the order I've practiced them. Welcome Home has a pretty wicked solo, but we could do solos for me and the other guitarist on Aces High.

Feeling musically inclined
~Gryt

19 comments:

  1. War Pigs is my favorite too by a wideeee margin. Aces high comes second but i dont know welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the pop-up box, so I'd leave it this way.

    I don't think you can go wrong with either song. I'd probably pick Aces High.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aces high, just because I rock out so hard to that song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coheed and Cambria. That's a cool long song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the pop up box either, mb there is a slightly better way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not too sure, it would be fun for blogs that actually get comments like yours! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go with the one you can make sound the hardest, post it a recording for us :D and no i'd leave it like this i hate the pop up box

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote Aces High. Love the Irons. Anyway, I hate my own pop up boxes, so only do it if you'll have a reason to reply to people. There are also some third party systems, such as disqus, which let's you keep inline comments and have replies and what not, but there are limits on who can post a comment. Or maybe just sticking to this is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. NO to pop-up box, it suxx in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. War Pigs for sure. The best option. It's really easy and still a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting, I love your blog.
    Keep up the good work!
    +Follow

    ReplyDelete
  12. No popup boxes please. The songs are all awesome, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome home!!! I use to love that song for rock band!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like it better when you embed the videos so that i don't have to leave the site.

    ReplyDelete