Chitika Leaderboard

Monday, April 4, 2011

Back From the Dead

Again, I apologize for a lack of posts. I was so sick I could barely move from my bed, so I just put off updating my blog since nothing was happening.

One week til Spring Break, and forgetting the rain for a moment, it's actually starting to feel like spring. That was enough to put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

My school is celebrating foreign language week this week, and being a student of Latin I got to color a cheesy little picture of a guy saying "Vale." That means be well literally, but is usually translated as good-bye, just incase you were curious.

A lot of my friends asked me why I took Latin, with all the "dead language blah blah blah" argument that everyone uses. I think its a fascinating language, and Roman history is really interesting.

Hopefully I can fend of illness long enough to try and revive the "daily-ness" of this blog, I could go on but I don't want to bore everyone with a long block of text. I might add videos and pictures to my blog, but I always forget to save the links whenever I see something good.

Valete amici,
~Gryt

No comments:

Post a Comment